Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Post Spring Sing

Where oh where to begin... This semester has been crazy busy.

My last post was about the beginnings of Spring Sing and well, now it's over. This year's show was much better than last year's, and I also had way more fun preparing this show. The director made it a fun environment while accomplishing the same goal instead of yelling at us all the time. Spring Sing really is one of my favorite times, not because I literally have no free time, but because it gives me a chance to spend more time on the relationships with my sisters that will last a lifetime.

Sure, I've been grumpy, happy, and probably in every kind of mood imaginable, but my friends still seem to love me, or they're doing a great job faking it. ;) Overall this Spring Sing show was better than last year. Every club improved their show making it even more enjoyable. Now that Spring Sing is over I have a little more free time this week then it's Spring Break!! But after Spring Break brings the never ending evenings of homework and projects I procrastinated, the multiple club events we postponed because of Spring Sing, banquet season, New York City (this one I'm actually excited about) then on to dead week and finals.

When I look at it that way, all I can see is the rest of my semester flying by. I've had a little reminiscing time tonight and realized how fast college has flown by. It seems like yesterday I was a freshman on OC's campus, and just last week I enrolled for my final fall semester. Not that long ago I was excited to move into the dorms, and now I'm in the apartments which seems like a huge milestone when you're a freshman for those of you non-OC people. (It's pretty awesome :p) I'm sure there are many other things I can come up with, but there's no need for me to shed a tear. College has been amazing so far and I know my senior year will be even better. I would just prefer time to slow down so I can enjoy it even more.

I suppose I can conclude with wedding plans. I booked our photographer (thanks Jerry and Rachel!!) We don't have a date or a venue yet. BUT since spring is coming we'll start looking soon once things slow down a bit. Along with looking for a place, we'll take some official engagement pictures. :) I've been pinning stuff like crazy on Pinterest and I can't wait to start planning things for real this summer. I've decided on my bridesmaids and quite frankly, I just can't wait to marry my best friend. :)

I feel like this post has been an emotional roller coaster, but that's exactly what I am.
Until next time, enjoy this lovely song, and many others, by the Piano Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment